The two main reproductive health problems that occur in women older than 38 years, is the reduction of the number of ovules obtained during ovarian stimulation and increase the percentage of embryos with chromosomal anomalies received from these eggs.
These two factors are the most common causes of failure when using the standard treatment programs for infertility in women older than 38 years.
Connection between the percent of embryos with anomalies of the total number of received embryos and the age of the woman.
With donor eggs the age decrease of the fertilization efficiency was not observed,
however, this option is acceptable not for all patients.
The table below shows the statistics of obtaining normal embryos during ovarian stimulation depending on the patient’s age and the probability of embryo transfer:
This information confirms the fact that the older woman the more eggs you need to get during ovarian stimulation to continue cultivation of the necessary number of healthy embryos for transfer.
In these cases the best option for fertility treatment would be the use of Embryo banking + CGH program.
Its peculiarity is conducting 3 (maybe more) cycles of ovarian stimulation and a “series” of embryos genetic research.
This program provides a significant increase in the probability of pregnancy and childbirth in women with a low number of embryos obtained after ovarian stimulation and great number of embryos with chromosomal abnormalities.
The program includes the following services:
- Controlled ovarian stimulation (3 procedures);
– The procedure performed for the maturing of sufficient follicles` number
- follicle puncture for oocyte retrieval (3 procedures);
-Puncture of follicles for obtaining ovules for further fertilization
- Eggs fertilization (3 cycles);
– At this stage the fertilization in vitro is conducted in the laboratory
- ICSI – intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (3 cycles);
– The intracellular entry of sperm into the egg for the purpose of fertilization
- Embryos cultivation (3 cycles);
– Growing embryos for 2 – 6 days using special advanced equipment
– Culturing embryos 5-6 days in order to select the best embryos for achieving pregnancy
- Cryopreservation (vitrification) embryos;
– super-fast freezing of embryos
- Trophectoderm biopsy of embryos (3 cycles);
– Taking few cells from embryos on blastocyst stage (5-6 day) for genetic test
- Comparative genomic hybridization of embryos;
– Modern molecular genetics method that can diagnose aneuploidy and chromosomal microstructure abnormalities
- Embryo transfer;
– Transfer of embryos into the uterus of the patient
- Luteal phase support;
– A set of drug prescriptions that facilitate implantation (attachment) embryos
- Diagnostics of pregnancy;
– test for hormonal level and ultrasound for the diagnostics of pregnancy
The full cost of the program – 8 875 Euro.
Payments by installments are possible!
In individual cases treatment in this program may also include additional, necessary medical services whish are paid additionally by patient.
For more information contact our international coordinators.